The Human Resources department offers employees access to professional counseling services 24 hours a day, seven days a week through Horizon Care.
This free and confidential professional support is available by calling 1-888-293-6948.
Horizon Care provides you and your family members with tools for confronting and overcoming life’s challenges:
- Resolve marital and relationship issues
- Relieve depression, stress, and anxiety
- Solve parenting and child concerns
- Recover from drug and alcohol abuse
- Cope with anger, grief, and loss
- Overcome legal and financial problems
- Eliminate employee conflicts
- Create a plan for educational success
Minnetonka employees should access the Horizon Care website by logging into the "For Staff" page, then clicking on "Employee Assistance Program." This will allow you to access information that is not available to the general public.
Please contact Robyn Klinker at 952-401-5016 if you have any questions about this service.