The School Board, Administration and Teachers in Minnetonka Public Schools have conducted extensive research and planning to ensure that grading of student work:
- Reflects academic achievement.
- Contains meaningful feedback.
- Is honest, fair, transparent, credible, useful and user friendly.
- Is criterion referenced.
- Aligns with the Minnetonka Public Schools curriculum.
- Reflects consistency within and among courses, grade levels, departments, and/or schools.
Please visit the K-3, 4-5, or 6-12 pages linked to the left for more detail about grading practices and policies in our schools.