Explorers and Junior Explorers Club are high quality, accredited before- and after-school childcare programs for boys and girls, preschool age to grade 5. At Explorers and Junior Explorers, we provide children opportunities to learn through a wide variety of activities such as art, music, science projects, cooking, games, writing, reading, crafts, outdoor play, computers, practicing social skills, gym time, dramatic play, and much more! There is a balance of activity options that includes large group, small group, and individual choices.
Additional benefits of Explorers and Juniors Explorers Club include:
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and recipient of the Four Star Parent Aware Rating.
- Flexible enrollment options including before and/or after school 2-5 days per week.
- Extended hours (6:30 am to 6:00 pm) to accommodate the schedule of working parents.
- Full day programming on school vacation days and during the summer. Conveniently located in all Minnetonka elementary schools and Minnetonka Community Education Center.
- Caring, nurturing staff that create an environment that helps kids build social skills and self-confidence, provides a balance between structured and non-structured play and ensures all activities are age-appropriate.
- Low student-to-staff ratios allow staff to give individualized attention to each child.
- Fun, age-appropriate indoor and outdoor activities to keeps kids active.